Wednesday, 31 October 2018

achievement writing

Here is my achievement writing its about me going on 50 roller coasters in my time in Australia.

50 rollercoasters!!


I will never forget the day I went on my  50th roller coaster rides!!!.Wow I’m going to the gold coast I want to challenge myself to go on 50 rides In my 7 days. When I was on the plane to aussie I was wondering if I would get the chance to go on 50 rides.I arrived at Aussie gold coast I was so excited.
                           
As soon as we arrived me and my family bought one of a kind tickets to every park in Aussie Gold coast.

My family found a hotel this hotel looked awesome my room was epic  The lounge had a fan with foxtel and a big TV.In this glorious hotel there was a pool with a deep end and shallow end.
                         
The first amusement park I went to was sea world. I went on a rather modern roller coaster at  first I went on that 4 times. I saw a hyper coaster I was super scared to go on it. After a while I realized there was nothing to be afraid of.That was when I didn’t know that It went 70km per hour I know that’s fast for a roller coaster. I still didn’t know until I came to New Zealand.I went on that 5 times I was on a role.
                
        Movie world
Our next amusement park was movie world in a blink of an eye I saw movies and movies and more movies my first ride was the roadrunner and coyote it went fast but not to fast and tipped on its side a lot.went on it 8 times.It was cool I  also went on the scooby doo ride 10 times the next day I went to wet’n’wild
                                  Wet ‘n’wild
There was a lot of rides including the constrictor wich I went on 10 times. The constrictor is really fun when you start at the back. And on the tornado 5 times.The tornado is really fun when you start seeing the twirl after that I got really cold and dried of.
                                 

                                   Dream world

I only went on 5 because I wasn’t tall enough for most of the rides Its an adult park.Still I’m not calling it bad It has a lot of rides and everything it’s just there are not  a lot kid rides but there are still kid rides that are fun!!

                               
The next and last amusement park is another water based park It has a ride exactly like tornado I will give you clues and you guess what it is There’s a monster on the roof of the kiddy playground all together I went on 15 rides there!!!!! You guessed it it’s white water world.If that wasn’t your guess than good try!

In the plane I realized I went on 50 Roller coasters yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
              



No comments:

Post a Comment