In the first week of the holidays It was my sisters birthday party it went all day at my old dance studio anomaly was helping my Dad around the house.I also had breaks like a real job. I ripped wallpaper off the wall and sanded the walls so I could paint the room a nice colour called ace of spades. Here's what it looks like.It was fun in my break I played on my i-pad 😎😎.it took about four days to take the wallpaper off.you think is a long time to ripe off wallpaper off . There were three layers of wallpaper I know what your thinking three layers they must have put wallpaper over wallpaper over wallpaper.We got it all off hooray🎉🎉.In the second week I went to mums. Sadly my step Dads hunting dogs went missing so we made posters.That hasn't worked yet my step Dad stayed in the bush walking for 4 days and then we went to try and call them that didn't work either. Its sad for the small hunting dog being all alone.The next day Me my brother and my sister went to Levin pools It was really fun.I went around the pool I broke some rules while I was there AKA sorry.The next day I went to my Nana's she took me to a farm day in Fielding It was awesome. After that we went Fielding pools now that was cool.That day my computer came its a cromebook acer not like the not like the ones at school that day I stayed at home next day is school.
Thursday, 18 October 2018
my holiday
In the first week of the holidays It was my sisters birthday party it went all day at my old dance studio anomaly was helping my Dad around the house.I also had breaks like a real job. I ripped wallpaper off the wall and sanded the walls so I could paint the room a nice colour called ace of spades. Here's what it looks like.It was fun in my break I played on my i-pad 😎😎.it took about four days to take the wallpaper off.you think is a long time to ripe off wallpaper off . There were three layers of wallpaper I know what your thinking three layers they must have put wallpaper over wallpaper over wallpaper.We got it all off hooray🎉🎉.In the second week I went to mums. Sadly my step Dads hunting dogs went missing so we made posters.That hasn't worked yet my step Dad stayed in the bush walking for 4 days and then we went to try and call them that didn't work either. Its sad for the small hunting dog being all alone.The next day Me my brother and my sister went to Levin pools It was really fun.I went around the pool I broke some rules while I was there AKA sorry.The next day I went to my Nana's she took me to a farm day in Fielding It was awesome. After that we went Fielding pools now that was cool.That day my computer came its a cromebook acer not like the not like the ones at school that day I stayed at home next day is school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It sounds like you had an eventful holiday Baxter. I know all your grief pulling off wall paper. I was helping my mum do the same thing over the holidays. I am really sorry to hear about your stepdads dog.
ReplyDeleteCool that you got a chromebook. Is it like one of the school ones?