Wednesday, 7 November 2018

friendship

My friend Will!


Ha ha I was playing with Riley. Then Will.F the great came to play with us.I didn’t know him really well.I told Will.F my name and he told me his.We were getting along well.Then the mean teachers of TKM made us split apart for a few minutes. I got bored! Then I realised that Will.F would make a really good friend.I was correct he wasn’t just a good friend he was a great friend. I’ve called him a friend ever since.He played with me ever since that day.In TKA I didn’t realise Will.F until we were assigned a maths project to do in pairs when they said Will.F and Baxter I thought were have I heard that name before then it hit me Will.F was the one who had came to play with me and Riley.He looks like blond hair blue green eyes small ears normal size nose.We have a lot of things in common we both are good at handball we both like mask gun the video game we both play ROBLOX we both play mega mobs the game we created.There’s the story of how me and Will.F became friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment