Wednesday, 24 October 2018

something I like to do at school


I love to play handball at school I do it at lunch and morning tea this is a picture of me playing handball.




I love playing handball It's fun. Handball has changed a lot since it was made now we do drags and headers. Handball is fun either way you play it. I like it because all people give me a challenge in life just like school work this makes me learn. It helps me with eye coordination a lot to know when the ball is going to hit you and where you are going to hit the ball to.This game is not only skill even if you fail to do something you might get someone out.I failed a lot when I was learning how to play getting year 6s out when I was a year sup

1 comment:

  1. You guys have a lot of fun playing handball. It is a shame your picture didn't work out.

    ReplyDelete