Monday, 13 May 2019

my holiday

In the long holidays,I went to see my cousin.First my Nana went to pick up my cousin.Then She went to my mums netball game.Then My brothers rugby game ended and my step Dad took me to my mums netball we waited till the end of the game then I went home with my nana and cousin. we played on our technology for a while then we went to delicious subway.see that big yummy sub well, don't want to brag but I had that sub it was filling.We went to my nanas house and we played and played until about 7 30pm, then my nana took me and my cousin to her friends house for 20 minutes now we go to movies my movie starts at 8 o'clock.And ends at 10;30 we go home and go to sleep.In the morning my mum picks me up. Thats about the end of my story but theres one more thing i need to tell you visit your family more often

No comments:

Post a Comment